We hope that the Easter bunny came to your home today and we wish all of you who are trying for your own little chick much luck and happiness on your journey.
Getting pregnant may be easy for some although for others it may mean a little planning and a little lifestyle change. If you’re planning to get pregnant, or you have been trying to get pregnant for some time now and you are not having any success, you may possibly need some tips about fertility and pregnancy.
If you have been trying and planning to get pregnant, you’ll need to prepare your body and understand your fertility to help you facilitate the process. One important thing to keep in mind when planning to get pregnant is to understand when you ovulate or when you’re most fertile – as this signifies your chances of getting pregnant easily.
For tips and techniques to get pregnant easily, you might find these helpful.
1) Know when to conceive: If you have a regular 28-day menstrual cycle, count fourteen days after your first day of menstruation and mark that as your fertile period. If you want to increase your chances of getting pregnant, make sure you inseminate on those fertile times. Ovulation tests will help to detect the best days around your ‘fertile window’.
2) Lie still: One additional helpful detail around this issue. – Spend a few minutes lying after insemination or support your buttocks with a pillow to help give time for the sperm to swim to its destination.
3) Check if you’re not killing the sperm: Some artificial lubricants, vaginal sprays and douches may alter the pH level in the vagina that may lead to infection or may wash the mucus that helps transport the sperm, or may kill the sperm before even reaching its destination. Saliva as well can be harmful for the sperm, so make a healthy environment for the sperm as possible if you’re planning to get pregnant.
4) Quit smoking and alcohol: It has been proven that smoking can reduce your chances of,getting pregnant and if you successfully were able to conceive, smoking may also increase health risks to your baby.
5) Exercise but don’t overdo it. Enjoy regular exercise to help your body perform its functions well, but don’t overdo it. Excessive exercise can also lead to absence of menstrual periods or may cause fertility problems.
6) Have the right diet: Diet plays an important role in fertility and pregnancy. Increase fruits and vegetables in your diet to get good amounts of vitamins needed for your body to function well. When you’re planning to get pregnant, have a good dose of zinc as it can help in boosting fertility for men and women. One very good source of zinc is oysters.
7) Artificial insemination: Whether you are using a donor or just finding it difficult to conceive using a home insemination kit can give you that extra help needed in aiding the sperm along its journey!
8) Relax: Above all try to relax and not get too worried about conceiving straight away. Stress can reduce fertility – so take some time out for yourself, have a massage or read a good book.
So if you haven’t yet done some of these tips, start with them and find other natural ways to help your body prepare for that wonderful feeling of finally having your baby.
For more tips on getting pregnant and home insemination visit www.prideangel.com