Introducing the Families Through Surrogacy UK Seminars. Providing advice and insight for parents and surrogates.
A practical seminar series covering domestic surrogacy, and options in US, Canada & Eastern Europe. Includes panels of UK/Irish parents sharing their journeys, surrogate session and expert presentations
Bookings essential via
Not-for-profit consumer organisation Families Through Surrogacy is hosting its fifth annual UK consumer conference on Sat 27 October London 2.30 – 6.00pm The Washington Mayfair Hotel, 5 Curzon Street, Mayfair, London . Focused on the information needs of intended parents and surrogates, the in-depth sessions also provide rare insights for professionals and researchers. The events’ popularity lies in its honesty - putting parents and surrogates front and centre, sharing their real-life journeys.
This year’s conference has a focus on best practice in UK & US surrogacy, with leading professionals exploring the complexities of surrogacy arrangements and how best to lay the groundwork for successful journeys.
Sessions will address some of the tough questions about trust, logistics, sourcing donors, matching with surrogates and legal parentage. New sessions will explore surrogate-intended parent relationships, outcomes for children, and how surrogacy is operating in Canada, Russia & Kenya. Topics not to miss include:
- Our opening session on the nuts and bolts of surrogacy processes
- An honest appraisal of which IVF techniques are evidence-based and which are not. In a profit-driven IVF environment, too many providers are selling desperate patients techniques with no evidence behind them
- Parent panels featuring extraordinary journeys via the US, UK & Canada
- Our panel of UK surrogates comparing and contrasting their experiences
- Issues to consider in choosing an egg donor
- Launch of the UK’s new guidelines for domestic surrogacy
Tickets need to be pre-purchased on-line using a credit card and. Registration from £50 includes lunch, morning & afternoon tea. Go to http://www.familiesthrusurrogacy.com/event/uk-ireland-seminar-series-oct-2018/