Are you considering donor conception as a way of creating your family? by means of donated sperm, donated eggs or donated embryos? If so you may be looking for more information and advice related to your options and support networks available.
You may already have a donor conceived child and are considering ways of communicating with them about how they were created? If so then the Donor Conception Network is there to support you along your journey.
The Donor Conception Network can help you answer your questions and concerns, such as:
- How do children feel about being donor conceived?
- Will I bond with a child that is not genetically connected to me?
- How can I go about exploring whether 'telling' is right for our family?
- When should I start telling my child about his or her origins and how do I go about it?
- Do I need to 'tell' other people outside our family?