The year 2020 was challenging for both fertility patients and professionals in the field of reproductive medicine. However, some individuals, IVF clinics, fertility organisations, products and online services managed to thrive amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and were a great source of comfort for patients. “The Fertility Care Award recently launched by the European Fertility Society is an opportunity to celebrate these outstanding achievements that have made such a difference to patients trying to conceive.” – says Andreia Trigo, the Fertility Care Awards Chairwoman.
“In order to promote those fertility organisations that provide their patients with top-notch care and comfort on their fertility journey, the European Fertility Society grants them the Fertility Care Award. The aim is to appreciate those clinics, organisations, products and services that pay extra attention to the wellbeing of their patients in their day-to-day operations.” – adds Jakub Dejewski, the European Fertility Society Chairman.
Fertility Care Award Categories Here are the 13 categories of the Award. Here you can read the descriptions of the categories and, before applying, you can select the one that relates to your activities carried out during the previous year – 2020.
· Best Customer Care & Support – for IVF/fertility units only
· Outstanding Patient Experience During The IVF Treatment – for IVF/fertility units only
· Transparency And Collection Of Treatment Outcomes – for IVF/fertility units only
· Best Marketing Initiative – for IVF/fertility units only
· Best Fertility Clinic Website – for IVF/fertility units only
· Best Fertility Website – open category
· Best Research And Development Project In Fertility Care – open category
· Best Innovation In Fertility Care – open category
· Best Fertility Book – open category
· Best Fertility Application – open category
· Best Fertility Product – open category
· Best Fertility Service – open category
· The Life Achievement Award In Fertility Care – for individuals.
The Judging Panel
The entries to Fertility Care Awards are judged by an independent panel of experts who are representatives of all areas of the reproductive medicine. Members of this panel have been chosen on the basis of their knowledge, expertise and long-term practice in dealing with fertility clinics and their patients.
How to enter? You can submit your application form here. There is a limit of 2,500 characters in each section. Entries for more than one category may be submitted, however separate entry forms and supporting statements and background materials are required.