If you are considering the option of creating your family by IVF or donor conception then this is an ideal opportunity to gain some extra information, ask questions and have a guided tour of the clinic.
The seminar is free to attend - All we ask is that you register for the event as places are limited. You can register online here.
Programme of talks:
- 6.00pm Welcome and Introduction Luciano Nardo, Consultant Gynaecologist & IVF Specialist
- 6.05pm – 6.30pm The IVF journey Ruth Arnesen, Senior Embryologist
- 6.30pm - 7.00pm Embryology update – what difference does time lapse make? Caroline Watkins, Embryologist
- 7.00pm – 7.30pm Creating a family through donor conception Karen Carmichael, Pride Angel
- 7.30pm – 7.45pm Q & A
- 7.45pm – 8.30pm Tour of the clinic
When and where:
Wednesday 22nd April 2015
6pm – 8.30pm
Centre for Reproductive Health
Daresbury Park, Cheshire, WA4 4GE