**Phlebotomist will come to your home to take the samples**
PHE APPROVED - Abbott’s COVID-19 Rapid Antibody Testing for Past Infection
This Abbott Laboratories test will tell you whether your immune system has produced antibodies in response to Covid-19. COVID-19 rapid test identifies the body’s response to coronavirus after the onset of infection and gives a qualitative yes/no result within 10 minutes. Implementing rapid screening for COVID-19 has huge time and cost savings when compared to laboratory screening, and will help to control the spread of the virus by identifying infection rapidly and accurately.
**A trained Phlebotomist will come to your home to collect the samples**
· Abbott’s Covid-19 Antibody testing kits are approved by PHE (Public Health England)
· Abbott’s Covid-19 Antibody testing kit is FDA approved and CE marked
· Call for the appointment at your home will be within 24 hours of placing the order
· Our doctors will review the results and contact you.
· Laboratory test by UKAS accredited laboratory
· It take less than 10 minutes to collect the sample by our Phlebotomist.
· Samples analysed in a CQC regulated laboratory operating since 1987
· Processed in the same lab used by NHS GP's and hospitals
· Compliant with Public Health England (PHE) standards
When you make the order please include the Name(s), Date of Birth, Sex and Address(es) for all the individuals you are buying the kits for. We will be in touch in order to arrange the phlebotomist appointment.