Are you considering having a baby?
Maybe you are finding it difficult getting pregnant. Whether you wish to know how fertile you are, considering sperm donation, egg donation or IVF, then why not visit The Fertility Show, 4-5th November Olympia, London.
When Friday 4 November 2011: 10am - 6pm
Saturday 5 November 2011: 10am - 5pm
Where Olympia 2, Hammersmith Road, London W14. Olympia is located in the centre of London on Hammersmith Road, near High Street Kensington
Just thinking about starting a family or been trying for ages? Find out what you need to know at The Fertility Show.
- 100 exhibitors
- 60 talks from experts
- Medical and complementary alternatives
- Leading UK and overseas clinics
- Fertility assessments and treatments
- Advice for everyone including single women and same sex parents
- A successful and proven event, now in its 3rd year
For those just thinking of having a baby:
- Zita West on how to get pregnant
- Marilyn Glenville on fertility-boosting nutrition
- Charles Kingsland on preparing for pregnancy
- Testing your ovarian reserve
For people finding it difficult to get pregnant:
- The main approaches to treatment
- The fertility rollercoaster
- What men need to know about their fertility
- Tackling particular problems and scenarios
For those considering IVF:
- How to choose a clinic
- Treatment abroad
- What the NHS will pay for
- Improving the odds
Britain's leading fertility specialists on:
- Reduced ovarian reserve
- Egg freezing and reproductive surgery
- PCOS, recurrent miscarriage, endometriosis
- Complementary medicine
- Specific advice for single women, older women and alternative parenting
- International surrogacy and donors abroad
- Coping strategies and managing relationships through treatment
Book your tickets for The Fertility Show here.
Pride Angel will be exhibiting at The Fertility Show this year, so why not come along and have a chat with us about using a known sperm donor egg donor or home insemination, visit us at 'Stand 20'.
For more information on sperm donation, egg donation, IVF and gay parenting visit www.prideangel.com